Established in 1990, Terabyte combines the know-how of an established marketing agency with future-driven solutions for its portfolio of customers. The Auckland-based team of forward-thinking digital minds has worked with an eclectic mix of clients, such as New Zealand wine growers, Bupa New Zealand, Mico, Snell Packaging, Fusion5, Bell Gully, and more. So, it understands how to transform the online B2B and B2C user experience with robust yet easy-to-use technology and scalable web design.
Terabyte wanted an on-site search functionality that would perfectly integrate into their site building projects and give them:
- Full control over search results with the ability to show custom results and promotional banners, as well as easily redirect a query to a more relevant page or section of a website for a faster search experience;
- Full control over search design including styling for the search box and button (CTA), autocomplete suggestions and as-you-type-results, as well as the overall look and feel of the search result behaviour and its layout configuration;
- Speedy indexing with the ability to re-index on demand when new content must be immediately up;
- Ability to automatically update to the latest version of the search plugin without touching the codebase;
- Ability to manage multiple accouts so that Terabyte can help clients set up their site search or online project at a team level while keeping search projects easily accessible, yet separate.
Site Search 360 provided a search solution for all of these requirements when partnering with Terabyte, and our search is currently featured on dozens of their projects.View the search they designed for Snell Packaging